Wera's Allen Plus keys are made in Germany. They are top quality.
- L-keys for hexagonal socket screws
- Hex-Plus allows socket head screws to live longer
- BlackLaser for high corrosion protection and long service life
- L-keys are quickly to hand thanks to their size markings
- Wear-resistant clip material for enhanced durability
High quality L-key set for hexagonal socket screws in a practical clip fastener out of wear-resistant material, enabling secure storage of the L-keys as well as simple removal.
L-keys with Hex-Plus profile: offers a larger contact surface within the screw head.
This reduces the notching effects to a minimum and almost completely eliminates the risk of destroying the screw recess.
The ball-end on the long arm allows for reliable working even in difficult installation situations
The BlackLaser surface treatment provides outstanding surface protection, even against corrosion, and a long service life.
The tools are quickly to hand thanks to the laser-engraved and thereby wear-resistant size markings on the L-keys