EDGUN MATADOR R5M
The Matador line is the most iconic of the EDgun. More than 20 years ago we manufactured the first Matador R1. Today's R5 models are the result of more than 20 years of experience manufacturing the most accurate and durable bullpup weapons on the market.
For the manufacture of the Matador R5M Standard and Long models, we have invested in cutting-edge technology. For this, first quality materials have been used and machined with the aim of creating in harmony a reliable, precise, powerful and indestructible weapon.
Very simple general maintenance: without sacrificing technology and performance, it is the bullpup with the fewest O-rings, screws and moving parts on the world market. Its most outstanding characteristics are:
- Designed and manufactured in Russia.
- Multi-Shot Mechanism with forward reload lever, located on both sides of the weapon. Depending on the context and shooting situation, there are occasions when it is comfortable to use the left hand, and on other occasions the right hand. No need to remove focus from target to reload weapon.
- Designed with the mechanism as far back as possible in order to make it more maneuverable without sacrificing the length of the barrel. What matters is the distance between the hilt and the end of the weapon. This means that when used the weapon appears to be even more compact than it already is.
- Completely ambidextrous weapons
- XSilent Aire Stripper Suppressor: EDgun's eccentric off-set moderator has been designed with an engineering computer system. Result: very quiet + extreme accuracy.
- Adjustable trigger in first and second stage. With the possibility of using it without a second stage. In addition, the trigger has a stopper that fulfills the function of stopping the trigger travel after the shot has been fired. The R5Ms have the best trigger ever made by EDgun
- Top grade Match Lothar Walther barrel with 406mm (16 ") flute pitch and EDgun specific choke. Mechanized cannon (port, shock and ring) made in Germany by the most experienced LW masters.
- Guaranteed accuracy.
- Weaver rail with 30 MOA compensation (0.5 degree tilt) for shooting at extreme distances.
- Easily adjustable power by clicks.
- Latest generation compact pressure regulating valve, with high density core. Accurate at any pressure and temperature.
- Indestructible valve.
- Multiple transfer port that optimizes efficiency in precision and autonomy, and with enough margin to use heavy projectiles.
- Ambidextrous hammer lock (shockproof).
- Quick cleaning system: removing only one screw you can remove the bolt to clear the barrel so you can clean it easily.
- Walnut butt made by ART-DECART. The same experienced Kalashnikov manufacturers.