At EDGUN.SHOP we only sell new and original products with a Warranty.
The warranty applies as long as the product is used under normal conditions of use.
The warranty period begins from the purchase invoice, so when buying at EDGUN.SHOP you will be directly benefiting from the warranty offered by the manufacturer of the product.
This means that within the warranty period, the product supplied by EDgun.shop will be fully covered in the event of any manufacturing defect or failure caused due to an error in the manufacturing process.
HOW LONG DOES THE WARRANTY LAST?
The warranty period begins when the product is purchased. The duration of the warranty for all our new products is 2 years.
HOW DO I EXECUTE THE WARRANTY?
If there is a problem with a product sold by EDGUN.SHOP , YOU directly communicate it to our customer service by WhatsApp +34 666 712 245 or by email at: email@example.com
The information that we need is the following:
- The purchase invoice number.
- Photos of the products. We might request video footage of the issue.
Once we receive the information, we will take care of the warranty service, keeping you informed at all times of the status of the process. In case we need any additional information, we will contact you directly.
WHAT DOES THE WARRANTY COVER?
The warranty will take care of any issues caused due to manufacturing errors, either in the parts of the product or derived from the manufacturing process.
The warranty can be resolved in three different ways. EDgun.shop , in communication with the user, will determine the most appropriate way for each case
The warranty will not be valid if:
- The rifle has been disassembled and assembled incorrectly.
- If we verify that the lubrication used in it is not recommended.
- IF parts that are not original have been incorporated.
- The product shows abuse.
- The warranty covers the products when they are used according to the instructions, and in their use for which they were conceived.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE WARRANTY?The warranty DOES NOT cover:
- O-rings, bolts, seals, springs, cylinder heads.
- Any damage caused by the owner's negligence.
- Damage caused during transportation/shipping.
- Damage caused by abuse or faulty maintenance.
- Parts that are subject to the natural wear and tear of the product of use.
- Damage caused by the use of the product on other objects or property.
- Any other expense
The warranty does not include transportation costs.
At EDGUN.SHOP we hope that you are fully satisfied with each purchase you make.
If you have questions during the process, you can contact our customer service directly by sending a WhatsApp +34 666 712 245 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org