Hill EC-3000 Compressor 300 bar 4500 Psi
Please select all options.
Please note that this compressor runs on 220 volts
Hill Pumps is the market leader when it comes to hand pumps for filling your PCP rifle with dry air. With such years of experience, they have built an electrical-powered PCP compressor, designed and manufactured in the UK.
This high-quality air compressor has an adjustable output pressure and an automatic shut-off function. A digital operation display allows you to adjust the output pressure exactly to your wishes. It displays pressure in PSI, Mpa, or BAR. The Hill EC-3000 compressor will stop when it reaches the preset output pressure.
The EC-3000 compressor runs at low RPM, is air-cooled, and is very, very quiet compared to other compressor models. The electronic system protects the system against overheating. When the units reach 75 degrees, it will step into pause mode, and the unit will automatically restart and finish the filling process when it has cooled down.
The unit is lubricated with silicone lube, fed from a small container stored on the right side of the compressor. The crank has its own red oil and oil level indicator.
It takes low maintenance to a whole new level! Almost as low as the 75 dB sound signature the compressor makes while it's running!
- Max Output Pressure: 300 BAR
- Adjustable Output Pressure Setpoint
- Automatic Shut-Off
- 230 volts EU plug
- Air Cooled
- Automated cool down cycle during fills - compressor stops itself and restarts once cooled
- Digital Display
- Output hose ends with female quick disconnect fitting
- Adjustable Unit Display (BAR, PSI, MPa)
- Displays fill pressure and temperature (in Celcius) during the fill
- Integrated output filter with bleed valve
- Ultra-quiet - 75dB during operation
- Length – 465mm (18.3")
- THIS PRODUCT IS DESIGNED TO FILL PRE-CHARGED PCP AIR GUNS AND PAINTBALL GUNS. IT CAN ALSO BE USED TO TOP UP SMALL BOTTLES UP TO CA. 4 L.
- Carefully check the crankshaft oil level when the unit is running. On the first use, the level may drop and the oil level needs to be topped up before it remains stable.
- LARGE CYLINDERS/TANKS SHOULD ONLY BE FILLED BY COMPETENT/QUALIFIED PEOPLE. NOT FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS OR MISUSE OF THE COMPRESSOR WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY AND MAY RESULT IN DEATH OR INJURY. DANGER OF EXPLOSION.
- DO NOT EXCEED MAXIMUM FILL PRESSURE OF YOUR BOTTLE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE. ONLY FILL BOTTLES THAT ARE IN GOOD CONDITION AND ARE WITHIN THE DATE OF USE (BEFORE DATE OF INSPECTION)./AND ARE IN DATE OF INSPECTION.
- IMPORTANT: READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE.
- TO PROTECT YOURSELF YOU SHOULD ALWAYS WEAR SAFETY GLASSES AND EAR PLUGS WHEN OPERATING THIS COMPRESSOR.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES USE THE HILL EC-3000 ELECTRIC AIR COMPRESSOR TO FILL DIVING CYLINDERS, B/A OR SCBA TANKS THAT ARE TO BE USED FOR BREATHING AIR APPLICATIONS.