Edgun Morana Tuning Regulator
Sold Out €94,99
- Huma-Air pressure regulator for tuning the Edgun Morana airrifle.
- For the Edgun Morana we have designed a replacement Huma Tuning Regulator complete with a volume plenum.
- Due to our ultra compact build of our regulator you can remove the large factory regulator body and replace it with our regulator and volume plenum.
- The extra regulated volume what is created allows you to achieve the same pellet velocity with a lower regulator setpoint; so smoother shooting behavior and more shots available.
- Easy to adjust due to the pressure scale, so you can do all the fine tuning yourself.
- Achieve the same pellet velocity with less regulator pressure.
- This regulator has a wide pressure range to cover all calibers.
- The ultra compact build will give you more regulated volume.
- Excellent consistency.
- Higher accuracy of your rifle due to the elimination of the pellet speed fluctuations.
- It is pre-set on most common setting, and it has a clear pressure scale so you can easy adjust it to your wishes.
- These regulators are vented to the atmosphere without any modification to your pressure tube needed so no creeping up in power.
- Huma Air regulators are CNC produced out of high grade aircraft aluminum and bronze.
- To guarantee a perfect product, every regulator is individually assembled, tested in a computerized simulation program and adjusted to the requested pressure.
- We only use high-end materials and our belleville springs are designed for critical applications to achieve the highest repeat accuracy.
- This gives our regulators a repeat cycle less than 1% difference.